Atlantech Online Lights Eastboro in Tysons Corner
Eastboro Lit with Fiber - Adds to Atlantech Online Portfolio of Lit Buildings
Eastboro, a new development in the Tysons Corner market that includes four Class A buildings, has been lit with fiber by Atlantech Online. With an unmatched amenity package, the buildings are the newest and hottest addresses in The Boro development. The addresses of Eastboro are 8251, 8255, 8281 and 8285 Greensboro Drive .
The four Class A office buildings are prominently located on Greensboro Drive, immediately adjacent to The Boro. With newly renovated space, dynamic on-site amenities and convenient Metro access, this property offers forward-thinking companies an opportunity to be a part of Tysons’ new downtown.
In addition to lit fiber from Atlantech Online, the on-site amenities include:
- Direct walkable access to Greensboro Metro Station and Starbucks.
- Private, landscaped rooftop terrace with outdoor seating and wifi.
- Fitness center featuring Peloton bikes, cardio equipment, free weights and locker rooms with showers and towel service.
- Brand new, two room conference center (with moveable wall for larger meetings) that seats up to 50 people.
- Tenant-only sports court located on the shared EastBoro I and EastBoro II parking garage, equipped for basketball, short court tennis and volleyball, as well as a viewing area with picnic tables.
- Collaborative, tenant-only lounge and gaming center offering space to unwind or host events.
- Bike storage room with full sets of lockers, bike racks, repair stations, air pumps and loaner bikes for tenants to ride to their favorite lunch spot.
- Exterior patio with modern furniture, wifi access and 50” HD exterior monitor with cable TV.
As part of The Boro District, EastBoro contributes to Tysons’ first walkable community with front door accessibility for commuters and visitors alike. Located on Tysons’ notable Greensboro Drive and bound on the south by Route 7 and the Greensboro Metro Station, EastBoro sits in a centralized, amenity-rich location. The Boro, is also only a five-minute walk to Tysons Galleria and numerous other retailers.
- Six-minute walk to Greensboro Metro Station.
- Multiple ingress/egress options from International Drive, Route 7, Route 123 and Greensboro Drive.
- Immediately adjacent to The Boro and is part of The Boro District.
- Convenient bike share program.
- Future connectivity to Dulles International Airport via the Silver Line.
- Access to conference centers and tenant programming across The Boro District.
Eastboro now offers tenants the ability to access high speed Internet bandwidth at very affordable prices. Atlantech Online services plans start at 100 Mbps and have the flexibility to meet any required bandwidth increments. Additionally, Atlantech's Hosted PBX service can be utilized by tenants. Tenants using Microsoft Teams can use Teams as a softphone on Atlantech's Hosted PBX platform. Lastly, tenants can access AWS, Azure, Google as well as other cloud providers using the Atlantech Online Cloud Connect service. Atlantech Online's network provides an additional amenity by providing wifi hot-spot Internet access to the community and living spaces of The Boro.
"Northern Virginia has not stood still during the coronavirus pandemic. They are smartly leveraging their new mass transit assets and enabled development of walkable live, work and play communities like The Boro. Eastboro is one of the “work” parts of The Boro development and Atlantech Online has added all four of the buildings to our network," stated Ed Fineran, President of Atlantech Online.
If your company is looking to move into Eastboro (8251 Greensboro Drive, 8255 Greensboro Drive, 8281 Greensboro Drive and 8285 Greensboro Drive), please give us a call today for a consultation on your telecom requirements and how Atlantech Online can best meet them.