Business Telephony Features and Functionality
A law firm has a complex set of communications activities handled by a receptionist. They have legacy Polycom conference phones and a camera/voice device at the front door of the office from which the receptionist can interact with visitors.
With a UCaaS system, the receptionist can…
- Interact with visitors at the front door through voice and video
- See the status of dozens of attorneys and transfer calls quickly and easily, using the Remote Console feature.
Corporate Control Over Mobile Phones
A graphic design firm employs outside sales representatives and remote graphic designers to ensure they have top talent while keeping office overhead low.
With a UCaaS system and the UC-One mobile app, the firm can…
- Track remote calls for the organization through Call Detail Records
- Record all or just some calls through a centralized call recording system.
- Block received or called numbers on mobile phones, just like desk phones.
Convenience of Desk Phone Features on Mobile Devices
A property management company has some unique communications challenges. With property managers constantly on the go meeting the needs of tenants and vendors, they need to be able to communicate as if they were together in an office.
With a UCaaS system, property managers can…
- Put callers on hold or transfer them to a leasing agent if the caller has questions about terms.
- Conference in maintenance personnel if a tenant needs to discuss a problem with heating or cooling equipment in the space.
- Utilize full desk phone functionality with managers moving around the property, keeping them productive and improving the bottom line.
Integrated Call Center, Conferencing, and Messaging Functionality
A local community college has a call center for admissions. Over two dozen agents accept applications and interact with prospective students, with most of the busy work coming towards the end of summer and over the winter break.
With a UCaaS system, the admissions team can…
- Easily scale the call center to meet peak season demands
- Maintain the same interface with agents handling varying types of communications between current students, parents, and new applicants
- Enable remote conferencing and messaging through UC-One
Built-In Video Telephony and Video Business Services
A public affairs firm has busy executives in a number of cities who need to share information and news in real-time.
With a UCaaS system, the firm can…
- Conduct video teleconferences in high fidelity, ensuring a more vibrant and productive call that reproduces the feel of being in the office together. The firm can use multimedia integration with enterprise applications like CRM, ERP, and Vertical Apps
- Easily schedule meetings using Outlook calendar
- Access shared files in Google Drive, OneDrive or even Box