From 5 Mbps to 100 Gbps, Atlantech Online provides on-net and off-net Ethernet services around the Mid-Atlantic region. Our on-net service is called BWIS or Building Wide Internet Service.
BWIS buildings are directly connected to our IP backbone using fiber physically installed at those locations. Off-net services are used to attach customers who are not in a BWIS building to our IP network by using bundled copper circuits.
Whether you are in an on-net or off-net site, our connections can be used for Internet connectivity and for business phone services that are delivered via a Class 5 voice switch in our Internet Data Center.
- Ethernet Interface Options - 10 Mbps, 100 Mbps, 1000 Mbps, 10 Gbps and 100 Gbps
- Committed Bandwidth - various rates from 5 Mbps to 100 Gbps
- Fixed/Flat Rate - Fixed monthly charge per port regardless of utilization
- Direct access to our High Speed IP service via a cross connect
- Full Service Level Agreement (SLA)
- Primary and Secondary DNS (Setup Fees Apply)
- Circuit Provisioning
- 24/7 Technical Support With Proactive Response
- 24/7 NOC Monitoring
- Dedicated Internet Solutions Specialist
- Fully Managed Service
- Easy to understand invoice