1919 Pennsylvania Avenue, NW
1919 Pennsylvania Avenue NW is a 294,000 RSF, eight-story, Class A office building that enjoys spectacular views overlooking James Monroe Park in the heart of Washington, DC.
The building has just undergone a transformative renovation that you will enjoy from the moment you walk through the front door. The renovations include:
- New lobby that will define blending of the office environment with hospitality
- Fully modernized elevators with newly renovated cabs
- Filter Coffee, a premier European-style local coffee café, that will be integrated into the lobby along with soft seating throughout. Your employees will thank you for providing them with this dynamic and energetic environment to escape to each day, right in the building!
- A 60+ person conference and lounge facility that can accommodate a corporate conference or a private board meeting. The lounge facility will also provide a respite for your employees to enjoy a third space to escape to during the workday within the building
- A renovated fitness center will provide an array of quality exercise equipment
- A newly renovated rooftop terrace that can be enjoyed on a daily basis or reserved for private functions by our customers
Below-grade parking is available, along with direct access to Metro (Blue, Orange and Silver lines) right across the street from the building, with the Red Line just a couple of blocks away.
The building has been rated LEED® Silver for Existing Buildings™. ENERGY STAR® 2008, 2009, and 2010.
Atlantech services at this location include fiber Internet connectivity, cloud-based phone service, and top-tier hosting and data center services, all on our own network.