1765 Greensboro Station Place
As part of The Boro District, Boro Station contributes to Tysons’ first walkable community with front door accessibility for commuters and visitors alike. Boro Station sits in a centralized, amenity-rich location, immediately adjacent to The Boro.
- Directly situated on Tysons’ new Silver Line with immediate building connectivity to the Metro.
- Multiple ingress/egress options.
- Convenient access to the area’s major roadways including Route 7, Route 123, the Dulles Toll Road, and I-495.
- Great visibility in Tysons with unique signage opportunities.
- Impressive views of Tysons with Reston on the westward horizon.
- Access to conference centers and tenant programming across The Boro District.